• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it with hangovers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Well, it was a beer garden, but there were quite a lot of tall, blonde, tanned, scantily clad beauties around. In fact they are bloody everywhere, sashaying around in their summery dresses and heels and generally making me feel like a dirty old pervert.

Bakkushan is the worst.
    There is nothing perverse about fancying young fertile adult women. It's more perverse to fancy old clapped ones. It's like cars, they need trading in every so often, preferably before the timing belt goes (i.e. menopuase).

HTH
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      There is nothing perverse about fancying young fertile adult women. It's more perverse to fancy old clapped ones.
      So where does a mother daughter threesome fit in?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So where does a mother daughter threesome fit in?
        You should be alright if the mothers timing belt hasn't gone; usually late forties.

But I haven't had that problem, unfortunately.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          You should be alright if the mothers timing belt hasn't gone; usually late forties.

But I haven't had that problem, unfortunately.
          What if it's the daughter thats in her late forties ???????
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            What if it's the daughter thats in her late forties ???????
            There is a high chance that the mother would have removable teeth.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

There is a high chance that the mother would have removable teeth.

Are you seeing that as a good thing or a bad thing ????

Comment

Are you seeing that as a good thing or a bad thing ????
                Hard to say. The thought of it leaves me both nauseous and aroused.

Comment

Hard to say. The thought of it leaves me both nauseous and aroused.

yeah, me too, but probably without the 'nauseous'

Comment

yeah, me too, but probably without the 'nauseous'
                    I dunno, I just don't really want to look down and see some wrinkly old lizard lady slurping my noodle. I expect I'll be of a different mind when I'm that age myself.

Comment

I dunno, I just don't really want to look down and see some wrinkly old lizard lady slurping my noodle. I expect I'll be of a different mind when I'm that age myself.
                      Make her wear a hat then

Comment

Working...
                      X