• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B - Become a burglar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Steelers Wheel aren't that bad they are classed as inhumane tourture
    Are you sure you don't mean Sheila's Wheels?

Tape them to a chair and put the ads on loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Are you saying the people who stabbed the burglar in this case weren't in the wrong? They might have been, we don't know yet.
      Innocent until proven guilty, anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Aw bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          What a quaint concept. How does that work then?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

The 'Go Compare' advert in a loop would be inhumane.

Comment

'Hello honey, there's three big men in ballyclavas here at the side door. Say they want to come in, tie us up and butt-fck us both all night long before boiling our heads in a pan, then stealing all our stuff'

'Tell em to bugger off , before I come out and use some reasonable force on them'

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  'Hello honey, there's three big men in ballyclavas here at the side door. Say they want to come in, tie us up and butt-fck us both all night long before boiling our heads in a pan, then stealing all our stuff'

'Tell em to bugger off next door to MF's, and check the billing address next time.'
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by landl View Post
                    No word of police bothering to try arresting the rest of the burglary gang.
                    The three people with Mr Bennell at the time of the incident have yet to be traced, Mr Mulligan said.

He urged them, or anyone who knows of their whereabouts, to contact Greater Manchester Police.
                    hth,
                    tl

Comment

bad PR

Would have been more sensible for the police to have placed the people in protective custody while they help them with their enquiries?

4 young men against a near pensioner, a girl and a possibly capable boyfriend, in a house that could well have had just a 57 year old man. They did it at night so it was likely there were occupants.

Reasonable force assuming the burglars had something in their hands is anything up to a legally held weapon assuming it was lying around. I think a few burglars being beaten senseless by a kung fu instructor when caught in the act of burgling their home would do more for crime figures than any reach out programs.

I don't get drunk and upset people because I might get a beating, I don't steal because I might end up in prison. Fear motivates many to be good, Morals are just a nice way of describing it, maybe fear will stop burglars destroying people's lives.

Our old neighbour spent years under mental health after finding a burglar in her house as she stepped out of her shower. My mother cried when she saw the mess after two professional burglars on bail robbed our house & 30 others, they had stolen a couple of shotguns, good job we were out?

I'm assuming this gang of burglars are the usual scumbags with more trips to the court than the judge.

I'm assuming they aren't known to the homeowner and it isn't a revenge thing.

or any other extenuating circumstances.

Tony Martin had a legally held shotgun, the Police just took the licence away from a frightened old man that was being terrorised by repeat offenders in what looked like a vendetta. As Xoggy said he should of saved the other barrel for the second scumbag and claimed the boy was tripping down the stairs he couldn't afford / manage to repair because they kept stealing his stuff or was going back for a weapon.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X