• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A very sad tale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    There's a bit in this leaflet about emotional abuse, which is what I'm referring to. It's not always just about physical abuse.
    Just because somebody has a go at your wife and daughter because they want what's best for their son you now think they're some kind of abuser.

Has it occurred to you that some people don't believe in your laissez faire approach and see you as some liberal bedwetter with no morals or guidance for their children?

Always more than one side to a view.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

That's not the case. I'm 100% certain.
      Doesn't matter make sure your daughter's mum takes her to the family planning clinic NOW.

If it's not this guy it will be the next and the next could be nasty.

Better safe than sorry.......
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I've got two kids with my partner and her dad is still convinced she's a virgin.
        Well the alternative is accepting the fact that she bred with a diptulip like you, in which case if she were my daughter I'd be living in la-la land too.

Comment

Agree with most of what has already been said but would question why on earth your ex-wife and daughter went round to see the boyfriends mother in the first place.

They've ended up making a bad, but by the sounds of it manageable, situation much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Doesn't matter make sure your daughter's mum takes her to the family planning clinic NOW.

If it's not this guy it will be the next and the next could be nasty.

Better safe than sorry.......
            Oh, is she sleeping around then? That might explain the boy's mother's attitude.

Comment

Hi Moose, mine still gives me sleepless nights and she's 35.

Does the mother have it in for all girls, or is it just your daughter ?

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Oh, is she sleeping around then? That might explain the boy's mother's attitude.
                No

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Hi Moose, mine still gives me sleepless nights and she's 35.

Does the mother have it in for all girls, or is it just your daughter ?
                  Not sure, EO. Don't think he's had a girlfriend before.

Comment

That's not the case. I'm 100% certain.
                    How can you be?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Not sure, EO. Don't think he's had a girlfriend before.
                      In that case there is a bit of comfort, at least its not a personal attack.

The woman sounds like a gobsh1te

tread carefully though, and be nice to her. she might be related in a years time

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X