• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: A very sad tale

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A very sad tale"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    I've got a MILF, so extra women would have to pass her vetting procedure *if* they were old enough
    Just because you'd like to doesn't make it anything to boast about.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You might stand a chance.

Sorry Moose.
    I've got a MILF, so extra women would have to pass her vetting procedure *if* they were old enough

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I believe the mother suspects my daughter of persuading him to go out for a while with her and some friends rather than go straight home. She didn't, but even if she had, would it have been that bad? Pathetic really.
    It tells me that his mother doesn't want to believe that he wanted to go out of his own accord.

Like EO said, narrow escape.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Quite, what if Moose's daughter looks like a moose
    You might stand a chance.

Sorry Moose.

Leave a comment:

• Mason Boyne
    replied
    What if the facts of the matter are that she's been stalking the poor little lad and boiled his bunny?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    This is rapidly turning into a thread where everybody fantasises about what Moose's daughter gets up to behind his back.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
    Really? Because she's your daughter?

Sorry mate, fair game, you introduced her to the forum as it were.

Can't give Pandora her box back now!
    It was meant to be tongue in cheek. Should have used a smily.

Leave a comment:

• Mason Boyne
    replied
    That's just wrong on so many levels.
    Really? Because she's your daughter?

Sorry mate, fair game, you introduced her to the forum as it were.

Can't give Pandora her box back now!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    This is rapidly turning into a thread where everybody fantasises about what Moose's daughter gets up to behind his back.
    That's just wrong on so many levels.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ftfy

(Get me the address will you)
    That explains where your gimp mask went.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I believe the mother suspects my daughter of persuading him to go with her and some friends to a Soho fetish club, get tied up in leather, getting high on cocaine, before being whipped with a cat o'nine tails while wearing a gimp mask rather than go straight home. She didn't, but even if she had, would it have been that bad? Pathetic really.
    ftfy

(Get me the address will you)

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I believe the mother suspects my daughter of persuading him to go out for a while with her and some friends rather than go straight home. She didn't, but even if she had, would it have been that bad? Pathetic really.
    narrow escapes all round

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    jeez. It would have been nice to find out what she was supposed to apologise for.
    ah well. good luck and all that

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Well, daughter spoke to boyfriend yesterday after he had an exam and borrowed a phone. He said his plan involves her apologising to the mother, she said "No way, why should I, I haven't done anything wrong". He hung up.

So, looks like that's that. Shame, they were good together. Ruined by his old trog of a mother. Hope I see her in town some time soon. I'll completely ignore her! That'll teach her.
    jeez. It would have been nice to find out what she was supposed to apologise for.
    ah well. good luck and all that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X