• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ACCU - Have any of you guys joined?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded
    12!

From a ctor?

Respect!

I recon these "only one exit" people must've been refused their mothers tit once too often or something.
    It could've been worse, I could've been reared on pies!

Comment

I recon these "only one exit" people must've been refused their mothers tit once too often or something.
      Agreed. I've even seen people use goto to jump to the end of the function because they've been told not to return in the middle.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
        Agreed. I've even seen people use goto to jump to the end of the function because they've been told not to return in the middle.
        Every "if" should have an "else"...
        Every variable grouped alphabetically by type in the declaration.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          Every "if" should have an "else"...
          Every variable grouped alphabetically by type in the declaration.
          We've gone beyond nourishment difficulties now and into the realm of nappies not being changed with the required frequency...
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

We've gone beyond nourishment difficulties now and into the realm of nappies not being changed with the required frequency...
            Threaded, if thems wot pays the bills say that's the standard, what is a poor widows son to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Threaded, if thems wot pays the bills say that's the standard, what is a poor widows son to do?
              True, true. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X