• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neg reppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You were surprised?

FFS, I'm surprised that you're surprised.

Btw, have you found mine yet?
    I have, last rep I received in fact.

Comment

You were surprised?

FFS, I'm surprised that you're surprised.

Btw, have you found mine yet?
      You claimed that you always signed them and anonymous rep was "cowardly". You even started a thread about it.

Obviously now I know you're a lying hypocrite as well as crybaby

Who was that rep from BTW?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        You claimed that you always signed them and anonymous rep was "cowardly". You even started a thread about it.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Which rep? Come on man, be realistic. I get shedloads of neg rep.

Personally I'm going to leave my received rep as anonymous because I don't take rejection well and I'm likely to punch your ******* face in when I see you. Best to let sleeping dogs lie I think.
          Last edited by Churchill; 16 June 2011, 16:25.

Comment

I think he is suggesting that you cry foul when someone leaves you negative rep when in fact he has prove of you doing it yourself.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I think he is suggesting that you cry foul when someone leaves you negative rep when in fact he has prove of you doing it yourself.
              That's how it reads to me as well.

Comment

Yes, that is a good point. I don't know which one it was, you didn't quote it or anything, just started a thread called "you are a coward" or something. It was a day or two before the "Mr Shriveldick" one that I left.

I'm tempted to tell you the "secret" on condition that you publish all your neg reps.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Ah, he could have a point there but wtf it's not as if it's real life, is it.

If it were half of you armchair warriors would be sh!tting bricks.

Comment

Come on all you people who have the rep power. Publish the details so we can have a laugh.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Ah, he could have a point there but wtf it's not as if it's real life, is it.

If it were half of you armchair warriors would be sh!tting bricks.
                      No could about it, as the last lot you gave me was unsigned

"Bollocks, you're a lying bastard"

To refresh your memory

Comment

Working...
                      X