• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neg reppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I can assure you of his honesty in this matter.

Here's one from today:

Why don't you and Churchill just have a scrap, I'm sure he'd be up for it.

Churchill used his SupremeSpod sockie for this.
    I thought Churchill was a sockie!
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      I thought Churchill was a sockie!
      Don't let facts get in the way.

Greg is enjoying himself.

Comment

We could ALL log in as our alter egos to neg rep people. Is there anyone who has not got at least one sockie?

Or can you check ISP/machine as well?

PS Probably easy, I note if I send an email the header has Received: from ... (HELO xoggothPC)
        Last edited by xoggoth; 16 June 2011, 16:04.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Groovy stuff but we will could log in as our alter egos to neg rep people. Is there anyone who has not got at least one sockie?
          I don't have one. My effort was banned after a couple of posts and I couldn't be arsed to try again.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Or check ISP/machine as well?
            I don't think you can do that via the publicly available information.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Very interesting results now I know how

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                No I was given +ve rep. This thread is about naming and shaming reppers.
                You are Julian Assange and I claim my free stay in a country mansion of my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Very interesting results now I know how
                  Yep. Won't reveal all my -ve ones but have to say I was suprised that the tough cage fighter/tat shop owner is obviously easily enough offended he felt the need to neg me so many times.

Comment

We could ALL log in as our alter egos to neg rep people. Is there anyone who has not got at least one sockie?

Or can you check ISP/machine as well?

PS Probably easy, I note if I send an email the header has Received: from ... (HELO xoggothPC)
                    No sockies here, can't be bothered and I really see no point in them except the ones created with genuine comedy value.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Yep. Won't reveal all my -ve ones but have to say I was suprised that the tough cage fighter/tat shop owner is obviously easily enough offended he felt the need to neg me so many times.
                      You were surprised?

FFS, I'm surprised that you're surprised.

Btw, have you found mine yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X