• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neg reppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Thread:Banning poor people...

because I can

Thanks eek

Do or do not, there is no negative rep.

Bizarrely, I got exactly the same rep for my comment in that thread from eek too.

My guess is he was 'spreading it around a bit' so he could +ve rep someone.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      I have helped the members discover who negged them, surely that allows me amnesty.

You're the man who bought down God.

If you're not strung up as a sacrafice in the next 24 hours then Im on the wrong site.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Well well well, somebody has anger management issues :

Thread: Neg reppers

"Rep Whore B*tch" yourself, knob. Oh and don't bother checking - this is CM

I cannot remember me negging but it looks like the people who I have neg repped are swiftly returning the negs
        I probably wouldn't have been as offended but you added the Bitch bit.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Would slag be better?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oooops! On top of that I made it possible for you to discover that it was me!

Am I now in that list of members who you thoroughly dislike ?
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Didn't I say you were looking a bit fat?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

PS: You know who you are, but out of interest, what do you have against lewisham?

Anyway impossible for me to follow your neg suggestion as ive never even visited lewisham, so the jokes lost on me ...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Well, I have:

"You're a sad waste of oxygen." Thanks Churchy.

"Bugger! Missed EO" - Thanks Wodewick

"dull dull and dull. Dullard" NLUK, I don't know what to say. It was a tulip thread but at least I tried.

"you're a boring twat - Churchill" but actually it's AtW.

"you're COCK royalty" from mild mannered D000hg, but I think it might be a complement.

And a -ve from a mod for making jokes about the air france crash, also another poster called me a pig but that was probably justified as well, so those two can remain anonymous.
                  Since I cannot for the life of me remember what reps I left, I think this is about as realistic as wodewick's PM campaign to down-rep MF a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  We could ALL log in as our alter egos to neg rep people. Is there anyone who has not got at least one sockie?
                  My one attempt at a sockie never even got a first post approved
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Since I cannot for the life of me remember what reps I left, I think this is about as realistic as wodewick's PM campaign to down-rep MF a few weeks ago.
                    Perhaps you should start keeping a diary.

Code:
                    <li class="floatcontainer blockrow summaryinfo neg" id="reputationbit_1340097_6573"><div class="userinfo"><div class="datetime">6th June 2011 <span class="time">14:30</span></div></div><div class="iteminfo"><div class="title"><span class="shade">Thread:</span> <a class="smallfont" href="general/67452-russell-retard-sibling-andyw-post1340097.html#post1340097">Russell is the retard...</a></div><p class="comment">you're COCK royalty</p></div></li>
                    Search Results - Contractor UK Bulletin Board
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Most of my neggies have been from people who hardly post at all, or if they do I hadn't noticed.

and, surprisingly, not one from Russell.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X