• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Proposal for Improving CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    No it wouldn't.

Perhaps you need a break from the forum.

Just so that you can distinguish between this little room and the big blue room out there...
    Do calm down and stop taking yourself so seriously.

Comment

I estimate it'll be about 20 minutes before Churchill starts another "somebody called me a name in an anonymous rep" thread.

That is assuming we all neg rep him at once

Edit: arse, I need to spread it around.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I estimate it'll be about 20 minutes before Churchill starts another "somebody called me a name in an anonymous rep" thread.

That is assuming we all neg rep him at once

Edit: arse, I need to spread it around.
        What, the crap that you usually spout?

Originally posted by Old Greg
        Do calm down and stop taking yourself so seriously.
        Shove it up your arse then.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          What, the crap that you usually spout?

Shove it up your arse then.
          Oh dear, wet the bed again?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Oh dear, wet the bed again?
            It is funny how you can act the hardman on here OG, but at the first sign of a family domestic you stick your head down and shut the f**k up.

I suggest you use the same approach online.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It is funny how you can act the hardman on here OG, but at the first sign of a family domestic you stick your head down and shut the f**k up.

I suggest you use the same approach online.
              Hard man? Domestic?

What are you talking about?

Comment

Hard man? Domestic?

What are you talking about?
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-explodes.html

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I would argue the exact opposite, for UK and society. Everyone should say whatever they want to as long as it isn't harrassment/incitement to violence etc. How can a society ever attempt to represent the majority of its people if many are detterred from expressing a valid viewpoint because it doesn't fit the current idea of what is acceptable?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Of course. The family feud faded into the background (to an extent) pretty rapidly, and attention has now turned to pitching in together to do what we can to support my Dad, who is out of danger, but still very sick.

Perhaps turning my attention from here to that makes me some kind of light-weight, but then again, perhaps it makes me a better man that someone who calls his wife 'a lying bitch' on an Internet forum. Who knows? Such things can be subjective.

Comment

Of course. The family feud faded into the background (to an extent) pretty rapidly, and attention has now turned to pitching in together to do what we can to support my Dad, who is out of danger, but still very sick.

Perhaps turning my attention from here to that makes me some kind of light-weight, but then again, perhaps it makes me a better man that someone who calls his wife 'a lying bitch' on an Internet forum. Who knows? Such things can be subjective.
                      Nah, you're still a w4nker.

Comment

Working...
                      X