• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Anyone up in Scotland who fancies a beer next week, I'll meet them half way

Me, me, me...

Comment

wobb juniors' 17th yesterday so out for a meal and beers tonight. Spot of gardening tomorrow if the weather holds out (those roses ain't gonna plant themselves you know), then on Sunday, cooking dinner, drinking wine and maybe watching a couple of films.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Oldest son visiting with fiancee, out to Turkish restaurant tonight for some grub.

Time with son tomorrow, new (Ebay) Cross trainer arriving a.m., p.m. and Sunday unplanned as yet.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Oldest son visiting with fiancee, out to Turkish restaurant tonight for some grub.

Time with son tomorrow, new (Ebay) Cross trainer arriving a.m., p.m. and Sunday unplanned as yet.
          Visit to A&E with a sprained/broken ankle?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Building your new clothes hanger?

Comment

Still decorating! I'm hoping to finish the lounge this weekend, just the skirting board to paint, touch up a couple of patches on the ceiling and wallpaper the chimney breast.

Also hoping to assemble my new water rowing machine.

Saturday night we're having a couple of friends round for dinner, just got back from Borough Market where I bought some chicken breasts stuffed with spring onion and garlic. Bresaola, Parmesan and rocket salad to start.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

With my wife away in Lanzarote with 10 special needs kids, my son away at school and my daughter never at home at the weekends as she is always out with her mates. So I'm going to do everything I shouldn't.

Get pissed, shagging and lap dancing clubs a plenty. But in the real world I'll be having a new front door fitted on Saturday as well as carpet on the stairs and hall. Clear out my sh1t tip of a computer room. Setup my new laptop. Clean up a laptop for a n other. Go for a few beers with my mates on Saturday night. Walk the dog a few times and then head back down here.

Pretty boring. The whole getting pissed, shagging and lapdanciong clubs probably wan't a good move anyway as the wife would kill me!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Taking Mrs PL to a new Malaysian place in town owned by a guy I worked for years ago.

Sat/Sun out in the garden hopefully and maybe a nice pub lunch somewhere.

Comment

Missus' birthday this weekend, so she'll probably milk it till at least Wednesday. Tonight, beers and the best Chinese in the North West with mates and missus.

Ordered some stocking fillers off Play.com last Thursday so hoping they turn up today, or shes got **** all to open on her birthday... except her legs of course, for a birthday treat

Comment

Driving with the family to Berlin tonight
                      Driving back sunday
                      Monday visit midevil festival at Ronneburg - they have nice hand made potato crisps made right there when you look at it. The girls love the whole "princess" theme as they call it.

Hopfully I will have time for a hoon either virtual or real.
                      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                      X