• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Got OU exam at 10am on Monday.

As my memory retention capability is about 48 hrs, my revision starts at 10am tomorrow.
    Me too, exam at 14:30 on Monday, however my revision starts at 14:29:53 on Monday and that's pushing it!

Staying dry too so I don't inadvertantly kill off any more brain cells than necessary on the off chance that one of them may have the answer.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      Me too, exam at 14:30 on Monday, however my revision starts at 14:29:53 on Monday and that's pushing it!

Staying dry too so I don't inadvertantly kill off any more brain cells than necessary on the off chance that one of them may have the answer.
      Good luck Gibbon and K2P2
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tonight: relaxing after a hard days graft in the garden
        Tomorrow: taking Norpuss I to the vets and hopefully getting his stitches, drains and cone removed. Tomorrow afternoon: having lunch out and going to a matinee of Yes Prime Minister.
        Sunday: More gardening and the beginning of the big clear out of stuff we're not taking with us when we move to Euroland
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Saturday:
          Twins to swimming, eldest to football youngest to tennis. Lunch with 1/2 the kids then out again to take them to a footy torunament while Mrs PRC takes the other two shopping.

Sunday:
          Two boys have cricket matches to be taken to, daughter has a birthday party.
          At some point I need to gloss the windows that I sanded down last weekend.

Monday:
          Work, thank god!

Comment

Working...
          X