• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to contact a human associated with a website and force them to respond

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

housepricecrash.co.uk is a long-running farce. Thousands of users, millions of posts, hundreds of proclamations of the house price crash being about to start, and.. House prices haven't crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      housepricecrash.co.uk is a long-running farce. Thousands of users, millions of posts, hundreds of proclamations of the house price crash being about to start, and.. House prices haven't crashed.
      I wouldn't call it a farce but it does proof the adage that a "market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent".

Personally I find its got ALL the bad news and its just too depressing to visit often.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        I visit that forum often. It isnt really a farce if you ignore the farcical threads. There are nutters in there who sold thier houses in 2005 and are waiting for a big crash so they can cash in. With every passing day they get more and more desperate.

However, there are several posters who dig up useful info and post it and I have to say I have gained a lot of insight by reading them. The latest thread there was about how Gordon Brown used PFI to build hundreds of hospitals and schools etc instead of borrowing money direct. Interesting read.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
        X