• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

V for Victory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V for Victory

Was watching first 5 of the 10 episodes of the series and its not too bad. :rolleyes

Just wait until they start eating the mice and their skin peels off....

Comment

Silvester Stallone as the goalkeeper?

Comment

seen that

Yeah I've seen that -- about 5 years ago when I first time seen V hre in the UK while studying in Uni (well, between programming stuff), I had mini-series for a while but was not sure if I should watch them -- the original movie was good and I did not want to be disappointed, but it looks like mini-series are pretty good.

A lot better than crappy Ufo series with Straker.

Actually just discovered that there are 19 episodes in mini-series

Comment

Re: seen that

What, AtW, you mean the wonderful UFO series with women with purple hair & large breasts?

On the breasts front, Andromeda is almost as good, but it's spoiled by the lack of purple hair.

Though they did have a purple lady for a while before she turned gold...

Comment

That's the one

Comment

Classic stuff & I still haven't seen all the eps...

Comment

Or this?

Comment

UFO

> What, AtW, you mean the wonderful UFO series with women with purple hair & large breasts?

Well, women were okay there, but I felt that they really overdone with bollow about interceptors and other gear that is more akin to thunderbirds cartoon than proper movie.

V is better because it focuses on guerilla war on the ground -- going to watch War of the Worlds today, it better be worthy of the good old Wells's story :rolleyes

Comment

Re: UFO

Has it got Orson Welles in it?

Comment

Working...
                    X