• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parakeets intimidate garden birds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigs not cute? Each to his/her own I suppose.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Pigs not cute? Each to his/her own I suppose.
      Pigs are perhaps the most mistreated and misunderstood of all farm animals. Intelligent, sociable, have a sense of fun and can quite easily form friendships with humans, and yet they're stuffed up together indoors all the time with no chance to go outside.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Just don't faint in a pig cage. They will eat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Pigs are perhaps the most mistreated and misunderstood of all farm animals. Intelligent, sociable, have a sense of fun and can quite easily form friendships with humans, and yet they're stuffed up together indoors all the time with no chance to go outside.
          maybe. Most people are townies these days though, the closest they ever come to one is a packet of bacon in the supermarket or a dvd of Babe

when I was a kid, all the leftovers from the school dinners used to be put into bins and taken to the pigs for their swill. do they still do that ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            when I was a kid, all the leftovers from the school dinners used to be put into bins and taken to the pigs for their swill. do they still do that ?
            That was stopped a long time back as they: the collectors also went to cake shops & the like but were caught selling it cheap for human consumption so the shops started throwing it in to bins where it goes to land fill – so much for recycling
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Just don't faint in a pig cage. They will eat you.
              A perfect description of dealing with pimps.

Comment

It is true though, a pig will eat into your rib cage if it has the slightest knowledge you will not be able to fend back.

Comment

Working...
                X