• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

russel banned ][

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't think anyone claimed I was a sockie or trolling, just irritating.
    Russel's posts fit kandr's exactly. A forensic profiler would love it.
    Not at all.

kandr was using Windows XP SP2 on IP starting with 212.65.12.*, where as russell was on Win 7 SP1 from totally different IP in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Not at all.

kandr was using Windows XP SP2 on IP starting with 212.65.12.*, where as russell was on Win 7 SP1 from totally different IP in Scotland.

Comment

It's nice not to be the only one banning people for a change.
        Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        they just get their kicks from seeing how long it takes for their next feeble incarnation to be banned, but either way it's trolling and adds no value
        Exactly... my suggestion - that any regular posters' sockies found to be blatantly trolling the boards (prof or social) are banned & their owners are heavily slapped (either through post count or outright banning) - has yet to gain support. It's really dull having to deal with this sort of thing. If only sockies were as creative as the likes of chico, long may he rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Exactly... my suggestion - that any regular posters' sockies found to be blatantly trolling the boards (prof or social) are banned & their owners are heavily slapped (either through post count or outright banning) - has yet to gain support. It's really dull having to deal with this sort of thing. If only sockies were as creative as the likes of chico, long may he rest in peace.
          I agree and personally I favour massive post count fines for the owners plus slapping their rep into permanent neg so that they can't even get their kicks through that medium.
          As a mod it must be very tiresome dealing with this constant muppetry.

Comment

I agree and personally I favour massive post count fines for the owners plus slapping their rep into permanent neg so that they can't even get their kicks through that medium.
            As a mod it must be very tiresome dealing with this constant muppetry.
            Jesus Christ, you must be the most dullest person to ever live.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotgal View Post
              Jesus Christ, you must be the most dullest person to ever live.
              Indeed, but that's also a typical sockie accusation (Kandr and russell both made it).

Comment

Indeed, but that's also a typical sockie accusation (Kandr and russell both made it).
                Ok I am Kandr and Russell and ATW and Sasguru and Andyw I admit it!!!!

Comment

If, after warnings, anyone continues to post inappropriately in the professional forums, they'll get banned.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

I agree. And I can agree quiet safely in the knowledge that none of it is down to me. We already know which posters have the most sockies and the main one is RichardCranium!

Oh look somebody mentioned the elephant in the room.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I don't tend to ban in General, and I take the 'boohoo' reported posts in my stride unless I consider genuine bullying/intimidation taking place.

However, people cross me twice in the Professional forums at their peril...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X