• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUKers you like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Looks like alreadpacked missed out on being listed yet again...
    **** I forgot my little russian friend. Alexy you're invited too.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      **** I forgot my little russian friend. Alexy you're invited too.
      It's ok, I was planning to turn up without invitation anyway

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It's ok, I was planning to turn up without invitation anyway
        Just as well, you're buying the beers.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I always enjoy reading stuff from pondy, thunderlizard, eo, cm, k2p2, zippy, clippy, OG, and lots more besides.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
            He's a big fat hairy leather-clad homosexual? File:Ibr2007.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, I never would.

Indeed, I never would. Oh well, each to their own.
            Hey!

I'm not hairy
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
              Is MyMiniCity still going? Then again, don't check.
              Looked deserted when I checked the other month, which was marginally better than the dystopia.

Comment

All the mods and admin are my fav's :sychophanticgrin:
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I like everyone on here with the exception of :that agency tw*t, and occasionally sasguru.
                  I particularly like milanbenes for his naive charm, churchy because he is bigger than me (except where it matters) and Dimprawn makes me laugh the most, and of course the girls

Oh and I despise Alf W for persistently winding me up about Thatcher
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Oh and I despise Alf W for persistently winding me up about Thatcher
                    Why what have you got against her?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      We like to have a merry jape at each other here, but I thought it would be nice to have a thread about people we like. If there is sufficient interest, I'll set up a prom king and prom queen poll later, seeing as we're nearly at summer. I'll start:

Alfred J Pruffcock - a true gent.
                      MP - she makes me larf

what I don't like is your avatar picture - it disturbs me and now one of my friends uses it too - what is it?
                      sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Working...
                      X