• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I accept that I am dull

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's a great website. My favourite bit is: Airport Luggage Carousels
    That's brilliant. I've printed it.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      That's brilliant. I've printed it.
      Do you want me to read it out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Do you want me to read it out for you?
        You should probably stick with the Janet & John books if you're after some practice.

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You should probably stick with the Janet & John books if you're after some practice.

Speaking of which, what was the dog called?

Comment

It's the uniform thing. South Park fans will remember Officer Barbrady and 'Go dog, go.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              I got a rep saying "OK, you post something Mr Interesting!"

And this set me thinking. What have I been up to lately?

On the weekend, I planted my tomatoes, pumpkins, sunflowers (SY03/04/05 are having a who can grow the tallest competition), herb garden including mint, coriander, thyme, sage, chives and basil.

I built a mini itx pc for the living room, a mythbuntu media pc. We are currently getting into Grey's Anatomy season 1, just watched episode 4.

I have resurrected the code from my plan B and am working on that again.

I have put on a "Summer Ale" to brew and shall bottle it up on the weekend.

And I drew the conclusion I am supremely dull, and happy to be so. Perhaps I should invent some stuff and spout it on here?

Wait until next week for the revenge of the killer tomatoes and ninja herb garden.
              Are you brewing the beer to help dull the dullness-induced depression?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Speaking of which, what was the dog called?
                I don't know, they were before my time
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I don't know, they were before my time
                  She lies...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Are you brewing the beer to help dull the dullness-induced depression?
                    Bingo.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Bingo.
                      Ask yourself if you wish to end up like the rest of us. For some of us it's too late, for you there's still a chance. Run Forest, run!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X