• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

russell - banned!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he should be banned, he has livened the place up a bit and it's nice to have some new blood. I think he has been a bit harshly treated TBH (Yes I know I've done my share of it)
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I don't think he should be banned, he has livened the place up a bit and it's nice to have some new blood. I think he has been a bit harshly treated TBH (Yes I know I've done my share of it)
      Splitter!!

Nah, he did get a hard time but he did bring quite a bit on himself.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

it's always the same pattern. We get a poster in who starts to ramp up a little. They're on all day and late, posting increases, everyone has.a bit of banter, goes late into the night where you actually get a few late night posters having some beers / banter, it gets frisky, RH comes back from the pub, tells someone to cool it, they tell him to f off, he temp bans them, evening ends, next day it's quiet, later banned poster cones back and tells mods to f off and then gets perm banned. Then it's quite, then SY decides to fill the void until he gets told to f off.

This is the lifecycle of general.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Is it counted as new blood when he is a sockie of an established poster?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Or the reincarnation of a previously or repeatedly banned troll? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              But is he? And if so, who?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

But is he? And if so, who?
                All the clues are in the thread Doodab. You just need to know how to read them.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  All the clues are in the thread Doodab. You just need to know how to read them.
                  So you created a sockie just to plumb the depths of the rep system? Why didn't you just ask us to neg you into oblivion?

Comment

So you created a sockie just to plumb the depths of the rep system? Why didn't you just ask us to neg you into oblivion?
                    I don't know why he is bothering. The next level down is failed fat american shopkeeper.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      it's always the same pattern. We get a poster in who starts to ramp up a little. They're on all day and late, posting increases, everyone has.a bit of banter, goes late into the night where you actually get a few late night posters having some beers / banter, it gets frisky, RH comes back from the pub, tells someone to cool it, they tell him to f off, he temp bans them, evening ends, next day it's quiet, later banned poster cones back and tells mods to f off and then gets perm banned. Then it's quite, then SY decides to fill the void until he gets told to f off.

This is the lifecycle of general.
                      Get a life, you whinging bastard!

Comment

Working...
                      X