• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covert Operations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He'll be back.
    Are you suggesting that Gricer is Arnie's secret lovechild and will return in 2032 to save us from skynet? What is he going to do, bore the robots until their batteries go flat?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Gricer's post were harmless, unless you accidentally read them and died due to the banality of them.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        I agree he was a twat but his last effort is the only one I found remotely amusing. So, as a tribute, here it is back in General:...
        Due to public demand, the thread is restored.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Due to public demand, the thread is restored.
          Currying favour, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Currying favour, eh?
            Last time I was accused of that is when I took the boss out for an Indian, and gave his mare a rub down afterwards.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X