• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you take the test?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Nothing, you should always assume you can die at anytime, thats why I don't waste my life trying to become "popular" on a internet forum.
    I can see Doogh on his deathbed "I spent all my life trying kissing ass to get high on a internet forums rep system, don't make the same mistake son"
    So you admit you would have to try if you want to be popular, and you assume anyone who is popular is kissing ass, interesting.

This is going to be fun
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      So you admit you would have to try if you want to be popular, and you assume anyone who is popular is kissing ass, interesting.

This is going to be fun
      It's easy to just agree with everyone, it requires a spine to tell people how it is like I do regardless of how it might effect my "rep".

Comment

1. Take test
        2. Discover that you've got another fifty years to go
        3. Go out and celebrate
        4. Get hit by bus and die.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Perosnally I think it's a load of bollox, too many factors that kill you. No-one dies of "old age" something comes along like a dicky heart, alzheimer or whatever and kills you. Luck of the draw.

By the time you get to 90 the chances of something happening are just very high. Then there is all this crap about people ageing at different rates, then why can we always more or less judge someone's age by looking at them. The Police use that all the time when they're looking for someone.

naaah crap ...
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

I wouldn't take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              It's easy to just agree with everyone, it requires a spine to tell people how it is like I do regardless of how it might effect my "rep".
              Everything is subjective, so you are giving us your opinion of how things are, doesn't require much spine.

Or do you mean tell us you are right and we are wrong, that's not spine, it’s delusion.

HTH
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Perosnally I think it's a load of bollox, too many factors that kill you. No-one dies of "old age" something comes along like a dicky heart, alzheimer or whatever and kills you. Luck of the draw.

By the time you get to 90 the chances of something happening are just very high. Then there is all this crap about people ageing at different rates, then why can we always more or less judge someone's age by looking at them. The Police use that all the time when they're looking for someone.

naaah crap ...
                It reminds me of that episode of Blakes 7 when Orac predictes that the Liberator will explode, of course a Liberator does explode just not their one. But all they're trying to avoid the prediction utterly fails and they end up in the same circumstances predicted
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  I've already done death clock, I'm due to peg out at 92, but I picked all the best question options to get that. My mate did it and he's already dead according to it.

The Death Clock - When Am I Going To Die?
                  What? M/F, smoker or not, BMI - that's all there is to it? At least astrology has a choice of 12 signs.
                  Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    That's exactly what happened to me the last time I took the test.

It's a real bummer.
                    Did they have suitable DNA profiles and statistics to compare for giant alien lizards?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      1. Take test
                      2. Discover that you've got another fifty years to go
                      3. Go out and celebrate
                      4. Get hit by bus and die.
                      1. Take test.
                      2. Discover that you only have 3 months to live.
                      3. Do round world trip, blow every last penny, and then some.
                      4. Get made bankrupt and have to live off the social until you are 103.

I think on balance I'd prefer the unexpected bus while making plans.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X