• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it time to ban this russell fella, yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    *throws stones at Old Greg*
    adjusts the fake beard a bit, and makes sure voice is at a high pitch "Stone HIIIIMMMMM!!!!!!!"
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      And get those torches nicely lit.
      Tar melting nicely.

Who's got the feathers?
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Stone him!
        Are there any women here?

*Peers*
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thou mods couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from my master.

Bit sad to see the great sasguru resorting to this, I must be more powerful at insults than I thought
          Last edited by russell; 12 May 2011, 20:48.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            Thou mods couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from my master.
            I don't care what the rest say. I like thee.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I don't care what the rest say. I like thee.
              Tommorow, Thou will contract with me in Heaven for 3k a day, fear not.

Comment

Tommorow, Thou will contract with me in Heaven for 3k a day, fear not.
                I've been to heaven. I once died after a car crash. My heart stopped, it went cold and then I saw a light. I saw the gates, a white bearded old man and he beckoned me. Just as I was about to go through the gates they managed to restart my heart.

True story dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                  Was this the guy?
                  No he looked like this.

There was a terrible smell of stale urine and cabbage. It wasn't until afterwards I realised I'd crashed outside EternalOptimists house.

Comment

Bit sad to see the great sasguru resorting to this,
                    There is nothing "great" about sasguru unless you include his inferiority complex. Thing is, it is not really a complex, he is just inferior.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      There is nothing "great" about sasguru unless you include his inferiority complex. Thing is, it is not really a complex, he is just inferior.

Not really an inferiority complex. It's a Napoleon Complex

Comment

Working...
                      X