• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just re-read ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I had silver medal from school and a red diploma too
    Standards must have been low in Russia since you hardly display any logical or analytical capability.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Standards must have been low in Russia since you hardly display any logical or analytical capability.

Comment

Red Diploma is very hard to get, you need 5's in every subject, five 'excellents' - otlichno in Russian - think the phrase is 's otlichiem'.

Russian grading is simple, 1 to 5 basically - 5 the highest. When I go to parents evening now they go on about 'on a 5A+ working towards a 6B but the target is only a 6C- so we're well on track.' What?

Of course, the trouble with Russian Uni is it's crap, you can get prepped by the person who wrote the exam questions......

Comment

... Orwell's "Homage to Catalonia". What a cracking book.
          Errr, wasn't he on the losing side? In fact wasn't he on the faction destroyed by the other lefties, so an even bigger loser? A bit like reading Gordon Brown's account of electioneering in 2010...

We need a book by the winner. "Homage to Spain's fascists, and how I helped them to win the war" by F.Franco
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            Errr, wasn't he on the losing side? In fact wasn't he on the faction destroyed by the other lefties, so an even bigger loser? A bit like reading Gordon Brown's account of electioneering in 2010...

We need a book by the winner. "Homage to Spain's fascists, and how I helped them to win the war" by F.Franco
            That would be "Spanish Republicanism, my part in it's downfall" by A. Schicklegruber...

Comment

... Orwell's "Homage to Catalonia". What a cracking book.
              Well done. And have you coloured in all the pictures this time too?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X