• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Commonwealth Games ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    I get my surges by looking over finely tuned C++ code. There is the thrill of the bug hunt, the joy of an optimisation and the contentment of a satisfied customer.
    Life must be one big bowl of cherries for you. Maybe one day you will discover sex where another human is involved, and that will shatter this cosy existence of yours.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      You don't create an Empire like wot we dun by playing fair.
      You mean like this?

Edmund: Well, you see, George, I did like it, back in the old days when the
      prerequisite of a British campaign was that the enemy should under
      no circumstances carry guns -- even spears made us think twice. The
      kind of people we liked to fight were two feet tall and armed with
      dry grass.

George: Now, come off it, sir -- what about Mboto Gorge, for heaven's sake?

Edmund: Yes, that was a bit of a nasty one -- ten thousand Watusi warriors
      armed to the teeth with kiwi fruit and guava halves. After the battle,
      instead of taking prisoners, we simply made a huge fruit salad. No,
      when I joined up, I never imagined anything as awful as this war.
      I'd had fifteen years of military experience, perfecting the art of
      ordering a pink gin and saying "Do you do it doggy-doggy?" in
      Swahili, and then suddenly four-and-a-half million heavily armed
      Germans hoved into view. That was a shock, I can tell you.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

couple of pahnds of sprouts please sb

Comment

Hilarious JW, and up to your usual standard of witty retort. Impossible to spot the relevance mind you, but that's never stopped you before has it?
          Do elaborate, just in case there is any humour in there.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hey Knobjockey, my old American chum. How's it going in the world of the fundamentalist christian international communist revolution?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              Hilarious JW, and up to your usual standard of witty retort. Impossible to spot the relevance mind you, but that's never stopped you before has it?
              Do elaborate, just in case there is any humour in there.

I am sorry I thought you were the sb who ran the fruit and veg stall. If you have some higher function then please forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                Maybe one day you will discover sex where another human is involved
                Shouldnt that be any
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Honestly JW, I doubt you could get hold of the right end of the stick if it only had one end.

Comment

KnobJockey is another school boy in the mould of the late unlamented DCJ. His mum shuts him in his room with the computer, while she turns tricks with the punters in the living room. So you'll have to forgive him.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

And unlike DCJ, Knobjockey's mum doesn't bake a nice bit of cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X