• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The IT Crowd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Only one kind of moron round here.[/list]
    Light blue touch paper and stand well back

Yet again you demonstrate that you are a complete wanker with no social skills.

What's the matter little cry baby. Still smarting from being walked over in another thread? Get over it you loser. Though I suppose trying to win an argument is central to your ego and your sad life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
      I hear they are auditioning for new cast members on this hilarious comedy. I was wondering whether people on here would like to be put foward. There would be no need for any acting ability, or any ability at all really. Just be yourselves.

they wouldnt consider 'auditioning' some new script writers?

perhaps they are well supplied by a 'preferred' agency?

error
      jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

Originally posted by errorista
        they wouldnt consider 'auditioning' some new script writers?

perhaps they are well supplied by a 'preferred' agency?

error
        So, new cast, new script writers, and why not a new name too. With those minor changes it'll be right as rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          I hear they are auditioning for new cast members on this hilarious comedy
          "hilarious comedy" ? you have to be kidding, it crap

Farther ted was funny, the IT crowd isn't canned laughter and very cheap sets

Comment

Originally posted by xodia
            "hilarious comedy" ? you have to be kidding, it crap

Farther ted was funny, the IT crowd isn't canned laughter and very cheap sets
            Totally agree.

I can watch Fr. Ted over and over and still laugh out loud - mainly due to the performances of the actors rather than the quirky scripts.

Shame that poor Dermot Morgan didn't live longer to make another series.

The 'IT Crowd' was total rubbish.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X