• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So if Iranian special forces, say, were to double tap Blair in the head ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Do you seriously think we have the resources to invade Iran?
    We could outsource it... probably to Iran as they'd come back with the best price and since they know their own defences so well, the best plan as well
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      I think it was clear what I meant, it would lead to UK invading Iran, not that that one act would be reason but it would be the straw that broke the camels back. (Not a real camel btw)
      Nobody could be that thick; another poor attempt at trolling.

Next please, we've broken this one.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        "and I don't even need to keep her inflated"
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          "and I don't even need to keep her inflated"
          Classic (Although with her why would you want to?)

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Do you seriously think we have the resources to invade Iran?
            It would be along with our special friends. So you guys think the UK would allow the Iranian military to assassinate any ex UK PM without fear of reprisals, hmmm interesting thought, sort of like Ghandi, just sit there and take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Nobody could be that thick; another poor attempt at trolling.

Next please, we've broken this one.
              I don't think you are in any position to judge after being humiliated in the other thread.

Comment

So you guys think the UK would allow the Iranian military to assassinate any ex UK PM without fear of reprisals
                How many times you gonna ask that question, would it shut you up if I just gave you the answer you are trolling for?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  How many times you gonna ask that question, would it shut you up if I just gave you the answer you are trolling for?
                  Well everyone seems to think my opinion is outlandish, just wondering what people think an appropriate response would be.

Comment

Comment

I don't think you are in any position to judge after being humiliated in the other thread.
                      I think the only humiliation that was on show was you thinking we'd scrape together a force to wander on down and invade Iran when we struggle to get four planes up in the air over Libya.
                      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X