• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The OFFICIAL Royal Wedding thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    When's the show?

Apparently Harry has it organised for Saturday morning during the 6am 'survivors breakfast' he's sorted out for those allergic to sleep:

Royal Wedding Survivors Breakfast

That's if the wedding gets that far. Apparently MI5 have a contingency in place in case Kate decides to do a runner at the altar:

Operation Pumpkin

My ladbrokes trip the other day may have been worth it after all.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Well, that was probably the best wedding I've ever seen or been to. I'm not even a big royal fan, only William and Harry generate any interest in me as they seem relatively down to earth nice fun lads.

Highlights:

Pippa Middleton in that dress

Kate's erect nipples in the breeze.

TPT's dodgy nose job.

Becks trying to be posh with a tramp stamp on the back of his neck.

James Middleton's speech. Very well delivered.

Kate and Pippa nearly tripping over their dresses as they were on the verge of being too long.

The cartwheeling abbey official after the guests had left.*

The horse throwing it's rider and nearly causing chaos as William and Kate left the abbey back to Buckingham Palace.

The balcony scene with Kate saying "oh wow" as she saw all the people waiting outside, and her reaction to the crowd cheering after each kiss.

William squashed into the Aston Martin as they drove back to Clarence House for some 'down time'.

The sea king rescue helicopter doing the very low fly over.

The policeman entertaining the crowd outside Clarence House with his norman widsom trip and play up to the crowd.*

Philip Schofield admitting he and Julie Etchingham hadn't had chance to leave their seats even for a loo break in over 5 hours, and the tortured look on Julie's face as he said it.

Mark Austin almost panicking as he was caught in the crowd surge towards the palace gates, then getting toggled, and Julie taking the piss out of him.

The boring BBC commentary. Great for funerals, not so much for weddings.
      ITV not having a single ad break throughout the whole live broadcast.
      ITV HD trouncing BBC HD in the picture quality.

Overall great to see the Brits putting on a show to entertain the world, and great to see the younger royals enjoying themselves and being so relaxed on what must have been a very stressful day.

I wonder what the odds are that Harry kicked Pippa's back door in last night.

* Hope these two didn't get into trouble. They showed a human side that complimented the vibe of the day.
      Last edited by PAH; 30 April 2011, 10:04.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
      X