• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daft Labels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    This getting very close to geek day. We also had a Lister quote in another thread.
    Guilty as charged M'lud. Although I thought no-one had noticed that one
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Alertec tablets (proprietory name for Modafinil, which is used in the treatment of Narcolepsy) - one of the possible side effects: difficulty falling asleep...
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        This getting very close to geek day. We also had a Lister quote in another thread. Do you think we could mention Bistromathics (same book) in the statistics argument?

Improbable.

But, how improbable?

Just checking that I have my towel

Comment

Supermarket milk normally states "this product contains milk" in small letters. Just in case you miss the big label on the front.....................

Comment

Was that so long and thanks for the fish. I recall it had a section where Arthur Dent was dodging jumbo jets in it.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              Was that so long and thanks for the fish. I recall it had a section where Arthur Dent was dodging jumbo jets in it.
              Arthur Dent learnt to fly in Life, The Universe and Everything on the planet KRIKIKTT and tought Fenchurch in So Long and Thanks for All The Fish.

Christ - How sad am I?

No don't answer that!
              Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Working...
              X