• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Really weird films

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Excellent find Nick!
    I've now downloaded the file and will see about ripping it to some suitable format and getting it uploaded somewhere

Comment

Kafka thing?
      I dunno - I just remember watching this thing - probably too young to, I was 35, I just remember the spider saying in Swedish something like 'en rötten äpple' or something like 'a rotten apple' and be fascinated by that rather than the huge speaking spider in the living room...

Oddly enough I got an interest in Swedish language from that, and became an Abba fan in the background whilst pretending to be into the Pistols. Pistols were all thump, thump, thump - all drums and screaming...

Tack så mycket.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        I dunno - I just remember watching this thing - probably too young to, I was 35, I just remember the spider saying in Swedish something like 'en rötten äpple' or something like 'a rotten apple' and be fascinated by that rather than the huge speaking spider in the living room...

Oddly enough I got an interest in Swedish language from that, and became an Abba fan in the background whilst pretending to be into the Pistols. Pistols were all thump, thump, thump - all drums and screaming...

Tack så mycket.....
        Metamorphosis comes to mind, can't be arsed looking it up.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Metamorphosis comes to mind, can't be arsed looking it up.
          Sounds like it - this was the Swedish version I must have seen from 1976 which sounds about right;

Förvandlingen (1976) - IMDb

Blank on torrents so far....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Sounds like it - this was the Swedish version I must have seen from 1976 which sounds about right;

Förvandlingen (1976) - IMDb

Blank on torrents so far....
            That's the one.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

That's the one.
              Cheers! Not sure I could actually watch it now though!

Does anyone remember a movie where all the protagonists were in a restaurant and all the food was brought to them to their tables on large scale model trains? LGB probably...

Been driving me mad trying to remember....

Comment

Another David Lynch effort...

Mulholland Drive
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Morvern Callar - not least for the soundtrack. I can never decide if Aphex twin are for real or just taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    La Cabina:

La.Cabina.(1972).FS.TVRip.DivX5.avi

I thought it translated as "the coffin", but I don't know any Spanish.
                    It would translate as box or booth. As in telephone box...

I remember seeing it years ago. Still spooks me now thinking about it.
                    Last edited by Toastiness; 11 April 2011, 09:14.

Comment

Watched some of Oldboy at the weekend but my head was not in the right place for it, very weird.

Oldboy (2003) - IMDb

Might try to download it.
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X