• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One killed in HMS Astute nuclear submarine shooting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Nope
    I suppose dealing with you it might have went a bit above you head. And would rather you did not imply threats to me by PM and will not take up your invitation to come down to London.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I suppose dealing with you it might have went a bit above you head. And would rather you did not imply threats to me by PM and will not take up your invitation to come down to London.
      Oh I had assumed that he just wanted to talk.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Threat, what threat? Be careful that's libel. I know you don't quite have the grasp of the law.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

If the joke was contained in the image then there might be a problem - the image is broken (at least on my machine)
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Threat, what threat? Be careful that's libel. I know you don't quite have the grasp of the law.
            WHy don't you post what you sent me if it is all above board?

I will not do it and if you are OK with the content of the post then post it up.

Quite clear what you meant by the post.

Comment

Beltrami & Co
              83 Carlton Place
              Glasgow
              G5 9TD

Contact them.

Comment

WHy don't you post what you sent me if it is all above board?

I will not do it and if you are OK with the content of the post then post it up.

Quite clear what you meant by the post.
                You see, typically mock offended, reading into things where nothing was implied.

It wasn't a threat. You've misconstrued it, are you happy now?
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

You see, typically mock offended, reading into things where nothing was implied.

It wasn't a threat. You've misconstrued it, are you happy now?
                  So you just pop up after many months of not PMing with a "Get down to london" PM during this thread after threating me and doogie on the board in the last week? Don't be sneaky.

Comment

So you just pop up after many months of not PMing with a "Get down to london" PM during this thread after threating me and doogie on the board in the last week? Don't be sneaky.
                    Never threatened you or Doogie, I made that abundantly clear.

Comment

Never threatened you or Doogie, I made that abundantly clear.
                      Does not like the moderating team agreed...

I have a picture in my head of the type of person you are and you don't really fit into the forces stereotype. I will give you fair warning, if we ever meet up at a CUK do, don't insult the memory of any member of the armed forces who's given his life for this country in front of me, because I tell you now, I will <mod>be very annoyed</mod>

Comment

Working...
                      X