• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CLOSED - What shall I do with the remaining stock?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I guess we'll stick to the profitable, successful business of contracting then. Damn, my hopes of reprising a role in Open All Hours are cruelly dashed.

In the unlikely event any of this is true and the stuff exists and you gave it away, well done.
    Don't worry there's still the weekends to live the dream Gladys.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You rank 2nd only to minestrone, the sheer lack of anything positive you bring to the forum. You're like a bunch of lager-swilling chavs who thing they're tough shouting abuse at passers-by.
      Oh dear. Did I touch a nerve?

Remind me, what exactly is it that YOU bring to the party?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Apart from Ebay what other options are there?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Oh dear. Did I touch a nerve?
          No not really, just sick of the vultures swooping in to give insults and derail the thread without bothering to get involved.

Remind me, what exactly is it that YOU bring to the party?

I post insults/jkes/jibes in the context of the thread.

It's the difference between a couple of guys making playful trash-talk at the water-cooler about Scottish football, and a 3rd person walks up and asks "hey Geoff is your wife still fat?"

I guess you don't have the social skills to see the difference. I bet you join conversations at parties and always find the group splits up a minute later
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Stop that.

Comment

No not really, just sick of the vultures swooping in to give insults and derail the thread without bothering to get involved.

It's the difference between a couple of guys making playful trash-talk at the water-cooler about Scottish football, and a 3rd person walks up and asks "hey Geoff is your wife still fat?"

I guess you don't have the social skills to see the difference. I bet you join conversations at parties and always find the group splits up a minute later

When the new guy starts at our place, I always get him to ask the boss how his daughter's piano lessons are going.

She was born with no hands.

Comment

Let me know when that happens. That could be interesting.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

That would mean you'd have to start reading threads before replying to them, which would be a big ask.

Did MF buy you a lolly for being his friend when the alpha-course-guy was bullying him?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That would mean you'd have to start reading threads before replying to them, which would be a big ask.

Did MF buy you a lolly for being his friend when the alpha-course-guy was bullying him?
                    Shaunbhoy had a 99 with a double flake, I had a Fab, we held hands and skipped down Paignton seafront. I remember it well.

Did you say something Doogie?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      Stop that.

Yeah! You tell 'em RH!

(I thought you were in the pub??)
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X