• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strong perfume at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Just don't. I'm ******* suffocating here.
    strong perfume in a gym is worse. Fat women exercising, drenched in cheap scent

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I suppose it would if it's a wet fart and you let it fester all day.
      I'll stick with my perfume, you stick with yours.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Don't mind women's perfume even if it makes my eyes water, what I can't stand is cissy men who put on aftershave, what a pong

One guy in the office can be smelt from 20 yards, I can not for the life of me imagine that he has a girlfriend, no-one could live with that stench, smells like sugary cat's p*ss.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Don't mind women's perfume even if it makes my eyes water, what I can't stand is cissy men who put on aftershave, what a pong

One guy in the office can be smelt from 20 yards, I can not for the life of me imagine that he has a girlfriend, no-one could live with that stench, smells like sugary cat's p*ss.
          I don't like when blokes douse themselves in aftershave. It should be more of an intimate scent, rather than something you can pong from two miles away.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I don't like when blokes douse themselves in aftershave. It should be more of an intimate scent, rather than something you can pong from two miles away.
            would you like to get your nostrils round my intimate trouser snake MP ?

whoooarrr, have some, you horney wench

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You've obviously worked in my office then

Dear god, it's like a tarts boudoir and that's just the men

Though quite a few of the women are a curious shade of orange atm
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

hmmm, I'm sure there's planty of that around here. Probably masked slightly by Essence of Pot Noodle.

Comment

Nothing worse than people eating hot smelly food in the office
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Nothing worse than people eating hot smelly food in the office
                    I used to love getting a curry in at lunchtime. Or thai food. Lovely.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Do blokes actually wear aftershave any more?

Bit of soap, razor and you're done.

Little bit of spray under armpits but that's it. I do shower twice a day though.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X