• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

James Bulger’s mother: Unmask my son's killers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Also, bear in mind that just as "many heads are better than one" for bouncing good ideas around, unfortunately the same applies to Bad Ideas, especially when you're ten. Kids lead each other on - I very much doubt either kid on his own would have killed the toddler.
    Indeed. These two apparently planned to kidnap a kid and push him in front of a car before they started.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I actually don't think we need to read stuff as explicit as that. I can understand the case being emotive, and being used as part of a general behavioural discussion, but that's OTT.
      In that case, do yourself a favour and avoid the Wikipedia page about the murder. It's awful.
      You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
        In that case, do yourself a favour and avoid the Wikipedia page about the murder. It's awful.
        I read a small part of it when trying to find out (facts) about how the boy had been abducted. I couldn't read past the first couple of lines, but I know that's mainly because my little boy is so close in age. My mind literally scrambles when I try to imagine what he and his family went through.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I read a small part of it when trying to find out (facts) about how the boy had been abducted. I couldn't read past the first couple of lines, but I know that's mainly because my little boy is so close in age. My mind literally scrambles when I try to imagine what he and his family went through.
          maybe you should steer clear of horrible threads like this as well, mp. it upsetting you
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            maybe you should steer clear of horrible threads like this as well, mp. it upsetting you
            I did think that when I got upset at what Churchy had posted - a thread like this isn't going to contain kittens and roses is it, so I shouldn't be surprised!

Am going to squeeze the boychild when I get home, till his head pops off.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I did think that when I got upset at what Churchy had posted - a thread like this isn't going to contain kittens and roses is it, so I shouldn't be surprised!

Am going to squeeze the boychild when I get home, till his head pops off.
              I said it before churchy

but really, should we tread on eggshells all the time ??

anyways, give the boy a big hugg , and from us here as well
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

My lad was 2 at the time. It was pretty tough reading even the sanitised accounts in the papers.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  My lad was 2 at the time. It was pretty tough reading even the sanitised accounts in the papers.
                  my kids were a similar age, and we lived close to where it happened. In fact my kids nearly suffered a similar fate
                  it was only because they could run faster than me, and knew where to hide that they managed to survive <little gits >

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    I said it before churchy

but really, should we tread on eggshells all the time ??

anyways, give the boy a big hugg , and from us here as well
                    No, that's what I was saying. A thread with this title is probably going to contain unsavoury facts, and I should have known to avoid it.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Seen the 'I have kids' line many times on this subject.

Are people without children not eligible to make decision on the subject? If my neighbour gets his car broken into and I do not drive but my other neighbour does do I have less say in the matter of the outcome when the perp gets caught?

'I have kids' 'throw away the key'

Comment

Working...
                      X