• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great timing Harry (football related)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All over, no need for a return leg.

I looks like Benitez will be looking for a new job come morning.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I looks like Benitez will be looking for a new job come morning.
      Eh? I thought he was already unemployed.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Eh? I thought he was already unemployed.
        Oh yeah.

He'll still be looking just like every other morning.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

A bizarre thing for Lennon to do. Did his bottle go?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            A bizarre thing for Lennon to do. Did his bottle go?
            No doubt it will be blamed on a "virus".

I'm sure Crouch will blame his idiocy on a virus too.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Pie Saturday - remember? cost us Boltonian's a fortune...

Comment

So the interesting question is whether Spurs field a strong team on the rematch, or focus on the league and field a bunch of juniors to get beaten 6-0.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  So the interesting question is whether Spurs field a strong team on the rematch, or focus on the league and field a bunch of juniors to get beaten 6-0.
                  Spurs have no reserve team...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Spurs have no reserve team...
                    Suity has still got his plymsoles and can get there in about an hour!
                    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

I know your just dieing to hear my comments

Crouch is a tit. I just hope he can shrug this off. I think he can, but should be benched for a few games (league wise, he was already so no drama)

Lennon probably had the tummy bug I had last Friday, it comes in fast. You will probably all get it.

Spurs are now out of the CL and need to accept this. We have 8 games left to secure CL football and can now concentrate on this. I think on balance this is the best thing that could have happened to us.

Leave the CL to the big boys and accept that you have had an amasing run. Hopefully there will be next year.

With 10 men we put up an impressive fight, it could have been a lot worse.

Gomes could not have dealt better with the 4th as he saw it late.

This is all.

Oh, well, bring on Stoke.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X