• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drugs is a mugs game...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Fakes are between 600 and 900 and that is what people without degrees buy.

Real ones are 5,500.

You are quite agressive in your oneupmanship aren't you?

Comment

Fakes are between 600 and 900 and that is what people without degrees buy.

Real ones are 5,500.
      No doubt I will get a verbal kicking for this but...

Have you any idea how much of a saddo you sound? It really is pathetic.

You can and want to spend 5.5k on a chair.

Wow.

Well done you. All those zillions of degrees you have are totally worth it.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        No doubt I will get a verbal kicking for this but...

Have you any idea how much of a saddo you sound? It really is pathetic.

You can and want to spend 5.5k on a chair.

Wow.

Well done you. All those zillions of degrees you have are totally worth it.
        wss

Comment

Well I am not going round offering punches over the internet.
          If you ever have the good fortune to meet me you will see that I am not the person that takes a slap.
          Thread seems to have went from drugs to football to thick army grunts without a degree offering slappings.
          Pretty much sums this thread up. Can't even keep track of whatever you're making up. Farcical.

Also what's so important about a degree? If you use something so flimsy as the mainstay for your self-worth, that suggests it's pretty much all you've got. I mean I've a good degree but it's hardly a defining factor of even my work life.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Honestly I would like to know. What entrance qualifications did you idiots to have to get into your jobs in the navy?

Yourself and incognito like to present being clever but really you are both academic failures, both of you failed to get a degree and it is quite funny that incognito got a private school education as well. Obviously no amount of money could polish the turd.
            As I keep repeating:

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            That doesn't answer your assertion, you said "Catholic schooling has reached a far higher educational standard than secular (CoS) schools"

Do you admit you were speaking out of your arse or did your degree not stretch to teach you about statistics?

A degree is not a sign of intelligence or a measure of success. I'm sure Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Richard Branson, Michael Dell, Steve Jobs, Ty Warner, Frank Lloyd Wright, etc, etc are all sat at home consoling themselves that Minestrone the Wino has more degrees than them.

Just like I am.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1308331

Now I've shown you up on your knowledge of the law, your inability to work out statistics, your feeble grasp of the English language (that may be the booze though) and your inability to digest information when it is being presented to you time and time again.

What exactly did you achieve by going to Uni?
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Honestly I would like to know. What entrance qualifications did you idiots to have to get into your jobs in the navy?
              In all seriousness, some of the qualifications you could never hope to attain.

Courage
              Unity
              Determination
              Adaptability
              Unselfishness
              Humility
              Cheerfulness
              Professional Standards
              Fortitude
              Commando Humour

Any of the above strike a chord with you?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                You are quite agressive in your oneupmanship aren't you?
                It's okay he's been on the Buckie. He'll be wallowing in self pity tomorrow.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  How can one fail to achieve what one has never attempted?

Back to school for you my lad.
                  That is kind of saying you could have ran the marathon but never tried so you kind of ran it anyway.

Churchill, you never got the grades, you never went through the years of doing a degree, you just never met the academic standard. Harsh but true. You are a thicko and society deemed that they did not want to spend money educating you past school age.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    As I keep repeating:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1308331

Now I've shown you up on your knowledge of the law, your inability to work out statistics, your feeble grasp of the English language (that may be the booze though) and your inability to digest information when it is being presented to you time and time again.

What exactly did you achieve by going to Uni?
                    An overpriced chair?
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                      An overpriced chair?
                      lolz

Comment

Working...
                      X