• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drugs is a mugs game...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    wellll looking at the videos posted I would say that both doodab and minestrone are no strange to the odd disco biscuit or two.
    That is 'coz they is cool, hip happening doodz, init?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Know quite a few of the moderators personally from that site, one I have known for 35 years and have had quite a few rammies with posters over the years but I can assure you nobody ever asked me to 'go outside' and nobody has ever had a 'word' with me face to face.
      It was you then. He said you look like that bloke off the crappy daytime tv Matthew Kelly. No idea what the incident in question was, simply that you were a bit of an arrogant @rse to people on the site and then wound your neck in quite quickly when out somewhere. That's second hand information though and to be honest I'm not interested in it.

Don't even know how we got round to talking about Minestrone, no doubt it was after one of your bottle induced rants at me about religion.

Quite the charmer.

Second time in a week you have offered physical abuse on a poster.
      You've misconstrued my post if you think that was me threatening violence against you. I simply pointed out you're an @rse and no doubt have had a few slaps in the past because of it. HTH.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Well I am not going round offering punches over the internet.
        It's possible I'm confusing you with Churchill. An easy mistake to make.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          You've misconstrued my post if you think that was me threatening violence against you. I simply pointed out you're an @rse and no doubt have had a few slaps in the past because of it. HTH.
          Funny, I thought you were outing him as a yellow bastard.

You're probably right though.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Ahem, I agree that's really dumb of him but are you the best one to come in on this particular subject?
            I'll repeat, at no point in that post did I personally threaten any violence upon any other poster on this site. Just like in the previous post with you I did not threaten violence. I simply told you what I consider as the line of banter and the consequences if you crossed it with me.

It's like someone going up to another poster and starting to make derogatory comments about their wife / husband / children etc. I'm sure most reasonable people will have a line.

As I have said to another poster on this site, I don't make personal remarks about other people's family as I don't consider that reflects well on a person or the argument they're trying to make. You'll notice Minestrone has no such morals.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              If you ever have the good fortune to meet me you will see that I am not the person that takes a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                That is 'coz they is cool, hip happening doodz, init?
                No probably not - drugs are not a fashion statement to those who understand the effects.

Do an experiment - go the same club 4 saturdays on the run on the first have drugs at all (e.g. no alcohol, caffeine etc) on the second try just your normal stuff e.g. alcohol, caffeine etc, for third have a disco biscuit and on the 4th try coke n champagne

Report back on which night you felt was best.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  No probably not - drugs are not a fashion statement to those who understand the effects.

Do an experiment - go the same club 4 saturdays on the run on the first have drugs at all (e.g. no alcohol, caffeine etc) on the second try just your normal stuff e.g. alcohol, caffeine etc, for third have a disco biscuit and on the 4th try coke n champagne

Report back on which night you felt was best.
                  No thanks. You have your lifestyle and I'll stick to mine.

Comment

not my lifestyle - never done coke and only ever had about 3 disco biscuits in my whole life.

Quite partial to champagne though!

Comment

Thread seems to have went from drugs to football to thick army grunts without a degree offering slappings.

Comment

Working...
                      X