• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rangers and Celtic; who's best?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Sounds like a brill idea! I'll PM you nearer the time.

Why not come to Ibrox on Easter. You'll see the champions regain the SPL.

Champions again, champions again, champions again, lalalalalalala

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

So no supporters of Aberdeen then?

Thought not
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        So no supporters of Aberdeen then?

Thought not
        I do remember you throwing that into the conversation last night. I did forgive you for it though.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Shisters.

"Viable" parcel bombs have been sent to Celtic manager Neil Lennon and two high-profile fans of the Glasgow club, sources have told the BBC.

Sources said the liquid-based devices, sent in the past month, appear to have been intended to "kill or maim".

Mr Lennon's lawyer, Paul McBride QC, and former deputy presiding officer of the Scottish Parliament, Trish Godman, were the other two people targeted.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Shisters.
            Rangers should be relegated over this, it will send out a message that this kind of thing is unacceptable. (Assuming the sender of bombs is a Rangers Fan/Player/Manager/Director).

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Shisters.
              Hilarious, from the **** that was owning up to singing all the 'political' songs.

I'm sure it's just a political statement they're trying to make.

I think they're out of order, you however, have no right to greet about anything.

Comment

I live just across the way from Farsley Celtic, they're not the best though, being in the Northern Counties East League Premier Division. Come to think of it, that IS better than the SPL isn't it so they are probably better than the Tims or the Bluenoses....

Comment

Ashamed to be scottish and a celtic fan today, and I mean that in the 'the old firm is a cancer' sense. This stuff is how the world perceives us, cause this is what gets out to a broader audience. When's it gonna stop, it's 2011 and we're still carrying on like this over what, football and 'religion'.

I know one of the people who got sent one of these bombs, she's the mum of two very good mates of mine. She's got nothing to do with celtic beyond the fact she's a fan, it doesn't enter into her politics and she's no religious (At least if her two sons, also celtic fans, are anything to judge by).

Not even angry about it, just feel genuinely sad and feel like saying **** it to scottish football.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    Ashamed to be scottish and a celtic fan today, and I mean that in the 'the old firm is a cancer' sense. This stuff is how the world perceives us, cause this is what gets out to a broader audience. When's it gonna stop, it's 2011 and we're still carrying on like this over what, football and 'religion'.

I know one of the people who got sent one of these bombs, she's the mum of two very good mates of mine. She's got nothing to do with celtic beyond the fact she's a fan, it doesn't enter into her politics and she's no religious (At least if her two sons, also celtic fans, are anything to judge by).

Not even angry about it, just feel genuinely sad and feel like saying **** it to scottish football.
                    Why its all Rangers fault this time.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                      Why its all Rangers fault this time.
                      This incident clearly is, but don't have any illusions about moral high ground. My lot have there own bunch of idiots that can be just as bigoted and mindless. It's the whole ******* thing, all the bile and mindless hatred for what, fitbaw. I used to think it was a good thing, and added to the excitement, but now I'm a bit longer in the tooth I think I see it for what it is, and I'm starting to wonder if Scotland might be a better place without either of them.
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X