• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sian O'Callaghan search: Two bodies found

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTFY. If you bother to read the thread, I addressed those points (such as they are) in response to some nonsensical braying from MF.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      FTFY. If you bother to read the thread, I addressed those points (such as they are) in response to some nonsensical braying from MF.
      Oh **** off, seriously.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

you really really do not want to be saying that online.
        Well it's not a gun as such - I meant a tazer, about the size of a small transistor radio.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Maybe women should be taught simple but effective methods of self defence at school/college/evening class as part of their growing up.

The hands and specifically thumbs can be a much more useful weapon than something hidden away in a handbag if you don't have time to retrieve it.

e.g. If some nutjob is trying to strangle you, push a thumb into each of their eyes until they stop. As effective as mace I would think.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            If she knew him, she's more likely not to bat an eyelid when he say 'oh I've just got to pop to x to pick up y'. I would imagine the alarm bells wouldn't be ringing until right at the end.

I believe her boyfriend sent a text at 3 in the morning and thats when the signal was picked up when it delivered the message.
            On a serious note, my sources tell me that there may in fact be a third body. Can't say how I know or I might have to kill you.

Keep shtoom!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X