• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is my body shop courtessy car....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    That just looks like a bomb went off inside it.
    It's the runt of a Transformers litter.

Comment

That really does look tulip. Besides the z350 thing, do Nissan make any nice cars?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        That just looks like a bomb went off inside it.
        Looks like a clown car that's had a grenade lobbed in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Stick some ice-cream pictures on the sides and it should help with your paedophile tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            It's the runt of a Transformers litter.

Really Wilmslow, why didn't you just put wheels on your dishwasher?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              That really does look tulip. Besides the z350 thing, do Nissan make any nice cars?
              The Skyline was good, if going sideways fast in clouds of smoke was your thing, out of production now though.

Or it's offspring the GTR.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                All depends on the Spec of the Nissan Cube

I think that would have a problem with scraping the ground down a cobbled street.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  The Skyline was good, if going sideways fast in clouds of smoke was your thing, out of production now though.

And then there was the R390 GT-1:

linky

The also had an executive saloon in the mid 90s which was boring looking but had some oomph.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Really Wilmslow, why didn't you just put wheels on your dishwasher?
                    Or on a skip since it wouldn't display the side effects of the motorist.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

I love the GTR. I know, I know - it's chavvy. But, ggggrrrrr. Nice.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X