• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK own up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK own up

which one of you did this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-TVR-T350C...QQcmdZViewItem

Me.

Threaded.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

No it was me!

Threaded.
      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

It was a gift for the girlfriend. I sat on the wing to have my photo taken so she would always remember. Seems the wing was faulty and just collapsed.

Threaded.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Okay, okay, so I got a bit peckish while washing the car, it could happen to any of us. And it did so resemble a pie.

Threaded.

Comment

Take no notice of that lot - I'm Threaded.

Spartacus.

P.S.
            If you really want to know I broke down in between Burger King drive-throughs and had to eat the car to survive.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

The thing looks fecked.

Wonder why he didnt claim on the insurance if 1) its wortha fortune, 2) damage isnt so serious and 3) he wasnt at fault....?
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

P.S Several of his previous buyers /sellers who have left feedback are 'no longer a registered user' on eBay...

Also note one of the people he bought a few bits from is www-hayle-recovery-co-uk...

"FREE MOT FAILURE & UNWANTED CAR REMOVAL IN CORNWALL"

"Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only."

"FREE CAR, VAN, AND MOTORBIKE COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL."

"www-hayle-recovery-co-uk" doesnt exist as a domain anyway....

Erm.. think ill pass and stick to Festival Cabs thanks....
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Hayle. Eeeeeeeech. Low point of my life was a night I spent in Hayle.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

And he calls this lightly damaged?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X