• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last day checklist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Prawn in aircon unit.
    Of course! Like the fish finger someone stuffed behind Janet Street Porter's radiator when she held a party.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Prawn in aircon unit.
      Nowhere to get hold of a prawn, it will have to be corned beef. Which also reflects the state of the overpriced canteen.

It's been a shocker of a 12 month stint. We have the psl agent helping the client to drive down the rates upon renewals, a little Hitler of a pm who has disallowed access to the internet for contractors only. I could go on. Oh and it was a crap rate as well.

Glad to be out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
        Nowhere to get hold of a prawn, it will have to be corned beef. Which also reflects the state of the overpriced canteen.

It's been a shocker of a 12 month stint. We have the psl agent helping the client to drive down the rates upon renewals, a little Hitler of a pm who has disallowed access to the internet for contractors only. I could go on. Oh and it was a crap rate as well.

Glad to be out of here.
        In which case, have a massive curry for lunch, do a big dump in the toliets and don't flush.

And get write the PM's mobile no. on cubicle walls at local cottaging hotspots. Give limited availability for phoning as the 15 minutes before each important weekly meeting. Offer appalling sevices.
        Last edited by Old Greg; 10 March 2011, 10:08.

Comment

Glad to be out of here.
          Try to remember the warning signs going into this gig, don't make the same mistake again.

HTH
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Try to remember the warning signs going into this gig, don't make the same mistake again.

HTH
            Thanks.

Interview was at a different site with someone who rarely touches the project. It did teach me to ask more questions when going for the new role.

Comment

Thanks.

Interview was at a different site with someone who rarely touches the project. It did teach me to ask more questions when going for the new role.
              I would also question why they would do that.

I was at an interview, where the PM was pulled out to go to another meeting to give a status. Thanks, but no thanks.

If a project is not run like it's daily business, then there is a problem. As a consultant do you want to spend your time cleaning up other peoples sh1t.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Do we have to go through this every fortnight?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...checklist.html

Comment

Working...
                X