• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where can I buy Rohypnol?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    We lasted two years, and then I needed a way of entertaining a little girl at 6:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning without her waking up her pregnant mother.
    Oh I'm not judging, kids TV is the best invention ever.

Aside from rohypnol of course.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Here's a video of Simonmac and MP getting it on!!

Should I be greatful that YouTube is blocked here?!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Here's a video of Simonmac and MP getting it on!!

I don't need to click on that link to know it will make me laugh.

I would love to go on a date with either of them.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Oh I'm not judging, kids TV is the best invention ever.

Aside from rohypnol of course.
          You can't give kids rohypnol. Not even in their milk.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I don't need to click on that link to know it will make me laugh.

I would love to go on a date with either of them.
            Team Building Exercise '99!!

Comment

If they're on dating sites they're likely to be bunny boilers, have unrealistic expectations, want to marry someone with a few days of meeting them, or if your very lucky they're good looking but just barking mad.

Believe me I've met them all

Still I can't talk, as I'm seeing a hormonal mad women at the moment

If your lonely thought what have you got to lose, expect perhaps your dignity and your wallet (oh and house if you're stupid enough to marry them)
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                If they're on dating sites they're likely to be bunny boilers, have unrealistic expectations, want to marry someone with a few days of meeting them, or if your very lucky they're good looking but just barking mad.

Believe me I've met them all

Still I can't talk, as I'm seeing a hormonal mad women at the moment

If your lonely thought what have you got to lose, expect perhaps your dignity and your wallet (oh and house if you're stupid enough to marry them)
                So basically, the women on dating sites are exactly like all the other women in the world.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Ok, now I know I am gonna get lambasted for this but why not, does anyone have any experience of Online Dating sites they care to share?

Split up with my kids mum last year and moved back to the ancestral homeland, not realising that most of the people I was friends with have either grown up and moved on them selves, or failed to grow up at all and are complete tools and the gig I am on at the moment limits the time I have to actually go out and meet new people to get rejected!
                  I you try to hard; it wont work out. A good starter is to go for Salsa lessons, always more women than men and even if you are the world’s worst dancer they don’t mind. It gives you time to get to know them and it’s good exercise. Try any evening activity including night school, learn a language. You will find a better class of woman. The better their brains, the better they shag.

Foreign women tend to be friendlier and have less hang ups. In my neighbourhood there are a lot of Japanese and Russians and some of them have married very successfully to the locals. However, the by far the friendliest of women I have met are Norwegian.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    So basically, the women on dating sites are way out of his league.
                    FTFY

Comment

I was alarmed by 'curl one off', which means having a poo, where I'm from.
                      I must have misused that expression, hmm, no-one ever put me right...
                      No wonder you're single. I bet you get cut off on phone-sex-lines too...

Babe: I'm touching my big warm breasts
                      Stek: I'm curling one off thinking about them
                      beep... beep... beep.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X