• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well that clears that one up...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceNamor View Post
    I had my dog, a Labrador out for a walk one day. He loves to chase squirrels but had never caught one until that day. I'm not sure if this squirrel was deaf, he had his back to my dog, Digby, who was bounding towards him, but either didn't hear Digby coming or was lost in a squirrel daydream.
    Digby quickly brought him back to reality as he wrapped his mouth around his head and ran off with him. The squirrel thrashed furiously for a few seconds until Digby bit down and ended him.

Good boy Digby, I frackin hate squirrels.
    OK, Folks, positive rep for the first person to tell me the most wrong this about this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      OK, Folks, positive rep for the first person to tell me the most wrong this about this post.
      It's all bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        It's all bollocks.
        Wrong!

Comment

Rabbit Vs. Snake:

You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

You used a capital "O" and a capital "F" in your original sentence. Also it don't scan proper!

Comment

The squirrel wouldn't have to have heard the dog, he would've felt the vibrations of his approach?
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                You used a capital "O" and a capital "F" in your original sentence. Also it don't scan proper!
                Wrong! I am using 'Folks' as a proper name, so a capital letter in this context is acceptable. It is not poetry, but prose, so scansion is not relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  The squirrel wouldn't have to have heard the dog, he would've felt the vibrations of his approach?
                  Wrong, but nice try!

Comment

Wrong! I am using 'Folks' as a proper name, so a capital letter in this context is acceptable. It is not poetry, but prose, so scansion is not relevant.
                    You're using "Folks" as a proper name rather than its proper use as a collective noun.

Lay all that positive rep on me, bro!

Comment

Labradors mouths are too small to accomodate a squirrels whole head?
                      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X