• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does tinned mango smell like farts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Dim's always keen to get to round two as quickly as possible.
    That's a very charitable explanation. You're obviously in a good mood today.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I dont think anyone whose initials spell MT, should be doubting the sexual stamina and prowess of a DP

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Innuendos aside.

What kind of contractor eats tinned fruit?

A proper contract would have their mangos flown in from brazil and then helicoptered from the airport to ensure max freshness!

I exclude myself as I haven't got two Krugerrand to rub together!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Dim was good last night. What can I say.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I've started eating grapefruits (only two so far). There is no sexual innuendo present in this post btw, so stop reading now if that's what you are here for. I've almost finished anyway. Apparently they are full of all kinds of goodies, and they get the juices flowing (see above). A bit like lemons ,only less harsh, and much bigger.

Comment

That's nothing. Today I had a pear that tasted of jizz.
              I know you loved this link yesterday: Man found guilty of battery after ejaculating in co-worker's drink ? The Register
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I've started eating grapefruits (only two so far). There is no sexual innuendo present in this post btw, so stop reading now if that's what you are here for. I've almost finished anyway. Apparently they are full of all kinds of goodies, and they get the juices flowing (see above). A bit like lemons ,only less harsh, and much bigger.
                You're just eating them today, or ongoing?

They're meant to be good for your metabolism. Or something.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You're just eating them today, or ongoing?

They're meant to be good for your metabolism. Or something.
                  Full of all sorts apparently, including antioxidants. I bought two last week with the intention of having a half with breakfast, although it ended up that I ate a whole one in the evening, twice. Now I've bought two more. Exciting eh, I bet you're glad you asked. Did you hear Eric Olthwaite's got a new coal shovel? It's got a brass handle...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    although it ended up that I ate a whole one in the evening, twice.
                    Can you provide some clarity around that statement?
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Can you provide some clarity around that statement?
                      A whole one, on two separate evenings. Sorry about the confusion. They make a bit of a mess too I might add, even when you're trying to scrape out the last remaining bits attached to the shell. So don't eat one when sitting next to your computer or anything that will be stained by acids. Best is to prepare it first in the kitchen IMO. I cut one in half and then run a knife all around the outside of one half and use a spoon to tease out most of it. Then I slice up what I have retrieved into parts small enough not to ejaculate all over any nearby furniture when eating.

Comment

Working...
                      X