• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Insurance ruling re women drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

So cynical!

Are you a female?
    Yes but I do not pay for my car insurance (done via employer) I just believe that all insurance companies are thieving, back stabbing, conniving, money grabbing, spawn of Satan f******
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      I just believe that all insurance companies are thieving, back stabbing, conniving, money grabbing, spawn of Satan f******
      Don't be so mild on them.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I wonder if the same will apply to hairdressers' differential charging?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I thought a perm and highlights cost the same regardless fella.

Comment

They aren't regulated.

However I bet a man and a woman who want the same hair cuts with the same length of hair at the beginning, would get backing from some equality "charity".

BTW Men are now screwed as well. This ruling means that you will get screwed on income protection insurance, health insurance, annuities and other pension products. Before men got a better deal on all of them.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              I thought a perm and highlights cost the same regardless fella.
              Not for us models.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                They aren't regulated.

However I bet a man and a woman who want the same hair cuts with the same length of hair at the beginning, would get backing from some equality "charity".

BTW Men are now screwed as well. This ruling means that you will get screwed on income protection insurance, health insurance, annuities and other pension products. Before men got a better deal on all of them.
                What about life assurance?

Comment

What about life assurance?
                  Any "insurance" product that uses gender in the calculations is now f*&*ed.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Any "insurance" product that uses gender in the calculations is now f*&*ed.
                    My point is that women currently get a better deal.

Comment

But they're all pointless products whose sole point is to generate commission for dodgy salesmen
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X