• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Touchy Subject: Any blokes on here had / considered a Hair Transplant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    OK girls it's time to hose you down again...
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

mmmmm Brian Murphy really pulled off the bald look, think I need to go to the loo
      Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by Paula View Post
        mmmmm Brian Murphy really pulled off the bald look, think I need to go to the loo
        Squits?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Sorry baldy. Never considered it.

That reminds me. I need a hair cut.
          WHS. A woolly hat for winter would be a lot cheaper than haircuts all year round.

Little prospect of going bald here, as my father had a full head of hair into his eighties.

And his own teeth
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Have you tried a hair restorer.

....like this?

New Baldness Treatment Shows Promise

There are plenty of simple organic hair tonics on the market.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Little prospect of going bald here, as my father had a full head of hair into his eighties.

And his own teeth
              Don't get too comfortable matey. It's your grandfather on your mother’s side you should look to with regards your future scalp situation.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                Don't get too comfortable matey. It's your grandfather on your mother’s side you should look to with regards your future scalp situation.
                How about longevity then? My grandfather's been bald since I've known him, but he's 91 years old and fighting fit.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  How about longevity then? My grandfather's been bald since I've known him, but he's 91 years old and fighting fit.
                  Sounds good to me. It's a lot to do with the genes or so I've been told.

Comment

Working...
                  X