• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Singhr's fashion tips #2 - Avoid street pizza when wearing Uggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Oh sorry, I forgot you are style queen of CUK. Shown your kecks off to anyone lately?
    (and not M&S handbags, mind)
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      Uggs are doing shoes for men now too.
      They've done them for a while.

Jimmy Choo is starting to make gopping men's shoes now though.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

[QUOTE=norrahe;1279340] (and not M&S handbags, mind)[/QUOTE

Get you, do you want a wooden spoon?!!
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

[QUOTE=MaryPoppins;1279353]
          Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          (and not M&S handbags, mind)[/QUOTE

Get you, do you want a wooden spoon?!!
          oooh a

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

He..wha..er..

....oooh, sorry, I appear to have walked into the wrong thread, excuse me....

<runs to a manly place. like a mens only club. or something. no fashion. />
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I've fallen in love with these

I decided to ditch the pig-ugly MBT's and go for a nice walking shoe. They're my Dorothy shoes and every road I walk along becomes yellow-bricked.

They're so pretty I have to keep peeking at them. I've even made shoe friends at work, people I've never spoken to come up and tell me they like them.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Very sensible Though only wear such flat shoes in offices where the team of men I work with are short on average.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  They're my Dorothy shoes and every road I walk along becomes yellow-bricked.
                  Not quite FMBs though, are they?

I've even made shoe friends at work, people I've never spoken to come up and tell me they like them.
                  <cough>Le's be friends<cough>

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I've fallen in love with these

They could look cute with the right outfit, do you wear the school girl outfit to go with them ?
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                    X