• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yes, but it really is dull on here...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by singhr View Post
    I am having to resort to something called 'work' to keep awake today.
    It's just cos you're tired. You'll feel better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      I notice it seems to happen more in the evenings.
      That's when the childish, no-life, scaredy-cat bedwetters peer cautiously out of their holes and pretend they're 'ard because none of the heavyweights are around.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        That's when the childish, no-life, scaredy-cat bedwetters peer cautiously out of their holes and pretend they're 'ard grown ups login because none of the heavyweights fat tulipheads are around to irritate them with this sort of tosh.
        ftfy
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I am taking the tribe out to the wind tunnel near the trafford centre on Sunday.

43 quids for two one minute 'flights'. it should be a grand day out though, we always seem to have a good laugh

if there is a brown out around about tea time, that'l be the big fan trying to blow me through the roof into the mersey

I did that at Milton Keynes. Great fun, although a killer for dodgy backs.

2 tips:

1 - keep your mouth shut, or you get a photo with your cheeks wobbling all over the place
          2 - keep your mouth shut, or you get a face full of spit

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            2 - keep your mouth shut, or you get a face full of spit
            Sorry do you mean if you keep your mouth closed - you still get a face full of spit (just not a mouthful of someone elses?)
            Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
            Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

You opened your mouth? You're pushing it mate. Don't push me.

Comment

Working...
              X