• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jazz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

How about some Belgian Jazz?

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        This allows emotional cripples who think they're clever to feel a sense of cultural belonging.
        I thought they normally just became religious
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

"Emotional cripples who think they're clever"... sounds more like IT contractors than religious people or music fans.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            "Emotional cripples who think they're clever"... sounds more like IT contractors than religious people or music fans.
            Musicians - they're just clever.

HTH
            Me, me, me...

Comment

I spent years trying to hit everything on the drum in 4 beats, bounce hits over drums, perfecting the heel toe. I listened to the first 4 bars of superstition and realised I had got it all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I spent years trying to hit everything on the drum in 4 beats, bounce hits over drums, perfecting the heel toe. I listened to the first 4 bars of superstition and realised I had got it all wrong.
                Aye. You should have taken up the bass guitar
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Aye. You should have taken up the bass guitar
                  I bought an acoustic bass today. Blisters now developing so that's tomorrow night's planned music session out.

Great fun
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

The greatest drumming song is...

Takes the motown fill to a new level

Comment

Played in a trad jazz band years ago. Was the youngest member by thirty years at least. I could put up with having to wear a red shirt and sequined waistcoast when I got paid for my first gig, without a doubt an hourly rate most on here would consider a good daily rate.

Hated the feckin music but paid so well, just like some contractor gigs I've done.
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X