• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cameron: State multiculturalism has failed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Really? Ok, if you want to be grown up about this then point out what was anti-semitic about my statement.
    I guess it's obvious to other but here goes...

You have defamed the Jewish people, by setting them up as a people who view non-Jews as there to be used. This is clearly an undesirable trait that you have foisted upon the Jewish people, hence anti-semitic. You may believe that is is a true trait, but that belief does not alter the fact that you are anti-semitic.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I guess it's obvious to other but here goes...

You have defamed the Jewish people, by setting them up as a people who view non-Jews as there to be used. This is clearly an undesirable trait that you have foisted upon the Jewish people, hence anti-semitic. You may believe that is is a true trait, but that belief does not alter the fact that you are anti-semitic.
      It's only defamation if it's not true.

Btw, Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Comment

In the words of Homer Simpson, That's for the courts to decide
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

What is it about you ex-squaddies that causes you to dig when you have already hit rock bottom?

Tenacity is good quality when defending real estate from the enemy but comes across as stupidity when you have logically been shown up.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            In the words of Homer Simpson, That's for the courts to decide
            Ok, can you convert to Judaism?

Comment

I used neither 'religion' or 'race' but 'people'. Anyway, a poor attempt to distract.

It is indeed only defamation if it is not true, and this can also be said of any of the accusations that anti-semites might make. But it is still anti-semitism.

If you hold anti-semitic views, no doubt you will believe them to be true, but an anti-semite you remain nevertheless. You just happen to be a self-justified anti-semite.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                What is it about you ex-squaddies that causes you to dig when you have already hit rock bottom?

Tenacity is good quality when defending real estate from the enemy but comes across as stupidity when you have logically been shown up.
                If you're going to contribute to this discussion then please be civil.

Comment

yes
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If you're going to contribute to this discussion then please be civil.
                    What is uncivil about my post?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

yes and I know people who have but then in some cases it's impossible to convert.
                      Depends on the type of Judaism
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X