• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are there a lot of doleys pretending to be contractors on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You're a long-term permie with no contractor mentality, why are you here? Get kicked out of all the permie forums?
    Hey Moorfield, did you ever create PermieUK?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Contrating to me is 6 months on 6 months off.

It is not the 6 figure salary that pisses my mates off, it is taking 6 months off each year.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Contrating to me is 6 months on 6 months off.

It is not the 6 figure salary that pisses my mates off, it is taking 6 months off each year.
        Rehab?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Rehab?
          I am lucky enough to have a couple of friends with yachts, I am lucky enough to have a bunch of musical instruments that I can spend my time messing abut with. I am lucky that the girl is GP and pulls in more over year than your walking womb gets in 10 years. I am lucky that I have paid off the house and lucky that I have funds to spare. I am lucky that I can pick up any job at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I am lucky enough to have a couple of friends with yachts, I am lucky enough to have a bunch of musical instruments that I can spend my time messing abut with. I am lucky that the girl is GP and pulls in more over year than your walking womb gets in 10 years. I am lucky that I have paid off the house and lucky that I have funds to spare. I am lucky that I can pick up any job at any time.
            Fecking hell you bit.

Comment

I think everyone who is not proper Plan Ber should be banned from these forums.

Comment

not sure about doley's but there are plenty of sad feckers posting on here at 6.45 on a Friday......

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I think everyone who is not proper Plan Ber should be banned from these forums.
                  Surely SKA has moved on from plan B now?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    not sure about doley's but there are plenty of sad feckers posting on here at 6.45 on a Friday......
                    Just wait till we all get pissed ...
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Just wait till we all get pissed ...
                      still sober

Comment

Working...
                      X